Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Animals For Free photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these animals for free images:


charlie
animals for free
Image by arimoore
We found Charlie on the street in our neighborhood last Saturday night, huddled up with a bloody, broken tail. We took him for emergency care, then brought him to Bide-a-Wee for (free!) surgery and adoption on Monday. Good luck, Charlie!

You can adopt him here.

Don't contribute to the population of abandoned cats and dogs dying out there in the streets -- get your friend spayed or neutered.


Freebies! | [Day 42/365]
animals for free
Image by rocknroll_guitar
I love getting free stuff, especially when I'm broke. I had to pick out clip times from Little Miss Sunshine, and I didn't have enough money to rent it (told you I was broke), and the library had it just freshly returned. I also needed to print off about 140 pages in one day, after my printer died. Luckily, the University gives everyone 30 pages a day to print free. I used my quota and asked around the computer lab to use any leftovers anyone had. I think about 5 people lent me what they didn't use. They are pretty much my heroes.Thank you, fellow students, for saving my ass. You've slightly restored my faith in humanity.

Banner