Some cool walt disney vacations images:
Daily Disney
Image by Express Monorail
I almost didn't post this because it's not all that sharp, due to a slow shutter speed, but I decided that the light and shadow was interesting enough to go for it...
___________________________________________________________________
Epcot Resort Area, Walt Disney World
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a great day!
Daily Disney
Image by Express Monorail
Happy Canada Day friends to the North! :=0)
___________________________________________________________________
Canada Pavilion, Epcot World Showcase, Walt Disney World
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a great day!
Daily Disney
Image by Express Monorail
The back streets of UK. A little over saturated, maybe? An HDR image from 7 exposures...
___________________________________________________________________
UK Pavilion, Epcot World Showcase, Walt Disney World
View On Black | See where this picture was taken. [?]
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a great day!



