A few nice vacation travel images I found:
Philippines - Bohol - Baclayon Church
Image by © Salim Photography/ www.salimphoto.com
(FRONT PAGE- EXPLORED)
Baclayon Church, located in the Bohol town of the same name. There’s a claim that this church is possibly the second-oldest church in the Philippines having been established in 1595, but the present structure was constructed in 1727. Nevertheless, the Baclayon Church is indeed the oldest church in Bohol.
Jesuits were the first order to establish Christianity on this part of Bohol and the inner structure was constructed under their helm. Later on, the Recollects took over the church’s administration and you can therefore see influences of both missionary orders scattered throughout the building. In addition, the Baclayon houses a museum containing lots of church material. Unfortunately, access to the museum is not for the public and requires the permission of the parish.
This is my first explore (flickr Front Page), so it would have a special meaning to me always. I thank you all for your kind comments and fav, this would only push me further to discover the world and share the images and info with you all. Thanks again
I have a facebook fan page, where I put more pictures and update my location and which country I am visiting. Also I answer any question related to photography as much as I can. So if you interested you can register as a fan by clicking the link below. Thank you all
Salim Travel and Landscape Photography Facebook FanPage
All rights reserved - Copyright © Salim Al-Harthy - www.salimphoto.com



