A few nice animal control images I found:
Beat Stress With These 7 Quick Tips - Socialize With Friends
Image by UrbaneWomenMag
Humans are social animals and our bodies respond favorably when we spend time with our closest friends. The latest research in how friends affect our health is also showing that we need it for our well-being. Just hanging out with our buddies makes us feel better about ourselves.
Don’t forget that friends can also provide some support during our most stressful times. As a result we live longer and keep our brains in good working order as well.
Read on: Beat Stress With These 7 Quick Tips
I - Snookie (Little Welsh Dog) [3D Dubois Anaglyph]
Image by 狐☯忠 ❂ Fidelis
This cute little dog of some Welsh breed - which I forgot the name of - really pulled at my heart.
I got the owner's permission - and cooperation, since she's (the dog's) sort of camera shy (!) - for some stereograms.
This is also the first time I played with the parallax control on the Fuji W3; it helped make these photos "pop." =^.^=
This is the Dubois anaglyph version, for red/cyan glasses.



