Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Vacations Cheap photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool vacations cheap images:


El Presidente de...cheap beer
vacations cheap
Image by Sheamus Pie


Roadwork on the Cheap
vacations cheap
Image by Bill Gracey
On our recent trip to Mexico, I saw something I'd never seen before. This road crew was filling in holes in the road with dirt. This is Highway 1, the main highway that runs the length of Baja California between Tijuana and Cabo San Lucas.
If they don't do better road maintenance in Mexico, their roads will end up as bad as the ones in California.

Que lastima!

To see more of my pictures from Baja California check my Baja set
www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157600779263103/

View On Black


I bought post cards while were in Colmar since it's a cheap and small souvenir..and Jeff too the opportunity to show off his lips. ;)
vacations cheap
Image by Daysleeper724
Colmar, France

Banner