Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal images

Large Rectangle

Some cool animal images:




Flight
animal
Image by Cayusa
Week 51, Assignment 2 for Take A Class With Dave and Dave.

Animals - Of the living, non-human variety. Pets are OK, but let's shoot for quality!

I was down in Crisfield today for work. We are renovating a marina bathhouse for the State Of Maryland. After our meeting I noticed this flock of pigeons that were just hanging out at the marina. I asked my boss to give me a few minutes, grabbed my camera and walked into the middle of them. Needless to say, they all freaked and took off, which was what I was going for in the first place. I was hoping they'd land again close enough to try it again, but I got a few good shots out of the first go round and they were smart enough to all land on the roof or far enough away that I wasn't going to bother chasing them down (at least not for any length of time considering the three hour drive back to Baltimore).

Banner