Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Vegas Deals images

Large Rectangle

Check out these vegas deals images:


The Las Vegas Strip (Stripped)
vegas deals
Image by detbuzzsaw
This is unedited. I uploaded it straight from the original.

I went up to the Stratosphere tonight and I had a blast!! The view is amazing. It was really windy during the time that we were on the outer view deck and there are no tripods allowed.

It was kind of hard to take a shot because there were railings covering the place. So I stepped on the telescope pedestal to raise my view point and I got this. I had to use manual focus because AF wouldn't work. The focusing ends up blurring out.

I used my Nikon D40 with a it's starter kit lens with no VR on ISO 1600.

Note: Nothing is better than seeing it for yourself. So if you happen to be in Vegas, go up to the Stratosphere. It's only 13.95 if your a non-Nevada Resident (10 bucks for Nevada Residents with ID). Or if you're staying at the Stratosphere hotel, you only have to pay 10 bucks. I say that's a really good deal. =)


The Real Deal
vegas deals
Image by BewitchingGrace

Banner