Leaderboard
728x15

Happy Tails: Trixie

Large Rectangle

Check out these animal humane society images:


Happy Tails: Trixie
animal humane society
Image by LollypopFarm
We wanted to write to you to let you know how happy we are with our dog from Lollypop Farm. Last June, after our dog Ginger became seriously ill and passed away, we were devastated. Our house seemed empty. My wife said the only thing that would help would be another dog. So off we went to Lollypop Farm. The first day I was still too sad to really focus. By two days later I realized she was right. So back to Lollypop we went.

When we came into one of your rooms, there was this dog that was sleeping in the back of her cage. As I walked by the cage she immediately awoke and came to the front. Her one eye appeared to have had recent surgery. While I got acquainted, my wife went to the desk to find out information to arrange for us to meet the dog. Lollypop was very busy that day and we had to wait over almost two hours. The dog never left my presence.

I knew she was the one. We got to bring her into the yard, got to know one another, made necessary arrangements, and brought her home that day. Her Lollypop Farm name was Precious, because that she is. We changed her name to Trixie, which seems to suit her just fine. She is a very loving, happy, social dog. She filled a void in our lives. And I truly believe that it is true that dogs adopt you.

I remember as we left that the vet came out to thank us for adopting. But it is us that want to thank you for caring for these great pets and giving people like us an opportunity to enjoy a wonderful pet and make them part of the family. Trixie is doing very well and has enriched our lives. She loves her toys, walks, being part of all we do, and of course food and love.

Thank you Lollypop!

Sincerely,
Robert and Alice D.

Banner