Leaderboard
728x15

Peru Travel: Cusco Cathedral

Large Rectangle

A few nice vacation travel images I found:


Peru Travel: Cusco Cathedral
vacation travel
Image by Latin America For Less
Cusco's cathedral on the city's Plaza de Armas is an imposing symbol of Colonial power, that was constructed on top of a sacred Inca site, using ancient stone.

You can use this image on your blog or website, but please link and attribute:
Peru travel photos © Matthew Barker, Peru For Less


Peru Travel: Crossing the Plaza
vacation travel
Image by Latin America For Less
An indigenous woman with colourful shawl and traditional hat crosses Cusco's Plaza de Armas.

You can use this image on your blog or website, but please link and attribute:
Peru travel photos © Matthew Barker, Peru For Less


Monkey Forest Resident
vacation travel
Image by Shaadi Faris
This is the face I make when I travel and realize I forgot something at home.

Ubud's Sacred Monkey Forest on the island of Bali, Indonesia.

www.DentedCamera.com

Banner