Check out these vacations images:
Orlando Vacation Rental Villa
Image by Discount Vacation Rentals Online
An example of a magnificent 5 bedroom vacation rental from Discount Vacation Rentals Online.
This 2 story rental villa comes with a state of the art game room, a pool with spa, wireless internet, 3 master bedrooms and so much more. This is high quality style vacation in Orlando.
Visit our web site for all details on this and many other vacation rental villas in Orlando. Click this link to view all our Orlando vacation homes
Discount Vacation Rentals Online
7862 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy Ste 127
Kissimmee FL 34747
1-407-492-0094
Lake Michigan vacation 2012: John
Image by kevin dooley
Friends and family from our Lake Michigan vacation July 2012
Phuket Vacation Home For Sale with Panoramic Mountain View Thailand
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/phuket-vacation-home-for-sale-with-panora...
This is the interior shot of the living room in the vacation home that I'm staying in at Phuket, Thailand. This house is currently up for sale in the Phuket Real Estate market. I'm doing a series of HDR images for this house to give to the Realtors to show potential buyers. I was already told by one Realtor that some of the HDR photos are too enhanced. I told them commercials are enhanced to help sell the product. They said they didn't want to miss lead the buyer. Doh... well the buyer isn't going to purchase the house from a photo. The idea is to get potential buyers to come see the house. The more people you get to see the house, the better the chances you have of selling it. I guess some people don't understand that the photo is not representing the house but being used to bring people to see the house being sold. Plus a house like this is going to be customized anyways, so what I'm showing is the potential for what the house can be.
Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook



