Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Pictures Of Animals photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice pictures of animals images I found:



Nougat & Sophie
pictures of animals
Image by ex_magician
I found this puppy (who I named Nougat) wandering near our house. He was a very nice, energetic puppy and spent six hours non-stop playing with Ringo & Sophie. He had a collar but no tag, no chip. I called the Humane Society and the Animal Control to see if anybody had reported him missing. Nobody had. The dogcatcher told me I had to take him in as animals are considered property, yada yada yada.

When I called the Humane Society the next day they said nobody had claimed him and that somebody else had found another puppy that was clearly his litter-mate. Evidently somebody had just grown tired of these puppies and just set them loose.

But don't fear - there was already a waiting list to adopt them. The pound has to keep them a week or so in case the owner calls.


Nougat (adopted)
pictures of animals
Image by ex_magician
I found this puppy (who I named Nougat) wandering near our house. He was a very nice, energetic puppy and spent six hours non-stop playing with Ringo & Sophie. He had a collar but no tag, no chip. I called the Humane Society and the Animal Control to see if anybody had reported him missing. Nobody had. The dogcatcher told me I had to take him in as animals are considered property, yada yada yada.

When I called the Humane Society the next day they said nobody had claimed him and that somebody else had found another puppy that was clearly his litter-mate. Evidently somebody had just grown tired of these puppies and just set them loose.

But don't fear - there was already a waiting list to adopt them. The pound has to keep them a week or so in case the owner calls.

Banner