Leaderboard
728x15

White-Cheeked Gibbons

Large Rectangle

A few nice animal images I found:


White-Cheeked Gibbons
animal
Image by Transguyjay
The buff-colored is the female, here with the black male.
All newborn gibbons are buff, then turn black around 6 months, then the females turn buff at adulthood (6 or 7 years).
White-Cheeked Gibbons at Minnesota Zoo
Live gibbon cam! Watch these gibbons in Minnesota Zoo


Zhiryak
animal
Image by ressaure
I found Zhiryak 3 months ago as a newborn baby - just like many of my other rats, he was tossed from the lab animal facility in the garbage with used cage bedding.

I thought it was time to post some pictures now that he's 3 months old.



He's a fat happy rat. His only difference from a normal rat is his fur which is a bit too soft and not as smooth as that of a "breast-fed" rat. He lives with his friend Krtek, a blue rat we bought in a pet shop in Novokuznetsk.

Banner